For those of you unaware, we are in the midst of an ongoing celebration taking place at the Epcot Theme Park in Orlando, FL. The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, held from the first of October through mid November, celebrates food and wine from all over the world. It is a special event that transforms the Epcot Theme Park into a food and wine lover’s paradise with specialty food items, culinary events, sophisticated parties and live musical entertainment.
This event has prompted me to share an exciting event idea coupled with the perfect event venue for you to recreate your own personal evening of international food & wine pairings. Be it a small, personal and intimate affair or a larger corporate event, The Vibe Agency can help you to create a night of food, fun and wine sure to appease a diverse group of guests. The Vibe Agency would like to introduce to you one of Miami’s most gorgeous, freshest and hottest venues to hold a social event, the Wine Depot & Bistro 555.
Wine Depot & Bistro 555, a new lifestyle concept located in the heart of South Beach, is a multi-faceted wine store, wine bar, bistro, food market and event space that offers guests a large selection of affordable wines, champagne and small dishes in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
The beautiful thing about the Wine Depot & Bistro is that they carry a huge selection of affordable wines from all over the world. Perfect for pairing with dishes from different regions and sure to create a night with an international flair. With the holidays right around the corner the Wine Depot & Bistro is ideal for your next holiday gathering. Contact The Vibe Agency to get started on planning your next amazing event!
Looking to plan a small international gathering with a few close friends? Here are some suggestions when creating your own personal evening of international food, wine and fun:
· Create a list of international foods to be served at your event and designate each guest to bring a wine to pair with that particular dish
· See how well your guests wine/food pairing skills are and turn it into a game at your event and vote on who was best able to pair the food and wine together
· Want to really get your guests into the evening? Ask them to dress up in garments resembling that of the region which there wine comes from. And then vote on the best outfit!
· Create a play list on your iPod with music from all over the world to add to the ambiance of the evening
· Have fun and drink responsibly!
Please visit us at www.thevibeagency.com to check out some of our past events. Contact us today to get started on yours!