What better way to wrap up our summer business, than with a wedding! This event was quick and happened within a matter a three days. We love throwing weddings here at the VIBE. With these special clients all the way from France , we made no exceptions.
Tips on Throwing a quick and savvy international wedding
1. Confirm hotel reservations and venue
2.Contact your city official and make sure you get all the information needed for when your bride and groom arrive to make their ceremony legal.
1. Go with clients and check out the venue
2.If they don’t have their clothing for the big day , make sure to create a list of places where you can take them when they arrive
3. Book hair and make-up before they arrive
4. Book hair and make-up and mani/pedi
5. Set meeting to finalize music selection and also decor for on location
6. Inform the florist of decisions and make sure they are efficient at a last minute notice!
1. Finalize working agenda for the day of
2.Pick-up dress and suit
3. Check with catering at hotel make sure everything is still running perfect
4. Finalize and confirm: flowers, venue set-up, sound system, photographer
1. Big Day ! just be on top of everything you got it!
2. Remember to relax!!!!
A happy bride and groom with our team their to support their small and intimate ceremony.
Sound System: Laurent Issartel
Photographer: Orita Issartel
Venue: The Palms Hotel– Special thanks to their catering team
Hair and Make-up: Vee Marques
Florals:Blooming Design & Events
Transportation: Ocean Drive Limo
Rentals: Ronen Rentals
We’re making things happen- so get with the VIBES and start planning your next event!